To our valued Camel customers and community,
Thank you for trusting us with the care of your vehicle. Car washing was deemed an “essential service,” which allowed us to remain open during this time. While we maintain a Culture of Fun no matter the circumstance, we take the healthy and safety of our team and customers very seriously.
Since the first of March, we have been implementing stringent hourly and daily full-site disinfecting protocols, along with social distancing on all sites. These steps were taken before they were legally mandated. Since then, our restrictions have become increasingly more rigid, with additional steps taken across the board. As yet, we have not had any employees become ill, and it is our most important goal to maintain this standard for our hardworking team and you, our customers.
While Nashville’s Safe At Home order will be lightened on the 30th of April, our safety measures will continue in effect for the foreseeable future.
The following measures are being taken at each site. The processes are adjusted as needed to provide a safe working environment for our staff & patrons. We will continue to update the below list as things shift and change during this time.
All interior and exterior touchable surfaces hourly including:
- Vacuum handles
- All building door handles
All surfaces daily in-between use:
- Mics and headsets
- Brooms and dustpans
- Wall brushes and foam cannon
- Other touched surfaces from throughout the day
- Each manager must be vigilant about their employees washing or sanitizing.
- Each employee must wash hands at least once every 30 minutes regardless of the circumstances (wash for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer thoroughly)
- The managers will be held accountable by Tyler to ensure they are holding their teams accountable for washing their hands.
- EVERYONE, NO EXCEPTIONS, EVERYONE must practice safe distancing of 6 ft from ANY other person at all times!
Employees will be provided with:
- A mask at the start of your shift that we’d like you to wear for your entire shift. It will help protect you, your loved ones, and your co-workers from potentially spreading any sickness.
- A face shield to wear if you’d like one. It's yours and you do not have to return it or let anyone else use it.
- Gloves to wear at all times.
Work safe, work smart, and have fun!
- Limited staffing needs to maintain 6ft social distancing on site.
- Limited interaction with customers, out of respect for their health and yours.
We are eternally grateful to each member of our team and every customer. All of you are why we do, what we do.
The Camel Team
FAQ’s and Useful Links